Apply for Carer/Healthcare assistant/Support worker Job in Leeds, West Yorkshire via 1 click!
Job Description: ASPIS Healthcare Ltd: Is a recruitment agency specializing in the Social Care sector. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.
What do we expect from you?
• Must have a minimum o f 3 to 6 months experience within a care or Support work setting
• Must be Reliable and committed
• Hold a valid DBS or be prepared to register for one
• Available for immediate start and must be flexible in regards to work locations as work locations may vary.
• Must be flexible to do shift work
The main duties of Support Work/ Care Assistant will include:
• Providing Personal Care
• Social, Emotional and Physical support to all clients
• Light Domestic Duties
• Meal Preparation
• Support with activities
Job Title: Carer/Healthcare assistant/Support worker
Date Posted: 2018-08-21 12:59:24
Job Type: Temporary, Part Time, Apprenticeship
Category: Social Care
County: West Yorkshire
Country: United Kingdom