My client requires an experienced Construction Manager to join the business on a permanent basis, working with an established team on high profile projects in Central London.
Our client is a well-established Main Contractor with an excellent reputation throughout London and the South East for delivering high quality projects on time.
As a direct result of continued and sustained growth the business is actively looking to recruit an experienced Construction Manager to work in their Fit Out, Refurbishment division.
The Construction Manager role will require someone to have experience of Fit Out and light or heavy refurbishment.
Key responsibilities and experience will include:
• Managing a program of works
• Confident with clients and architects to oversee design issues and help resolve them
• Ensure that the SHEQ policies and guidelines are adhered to and a Site Safety Plan is implemented in a timely fashion.
• Ensure that construction work is carried out in accordance with Safe Work Method Procedures.
• Report into the Project Director regarding progress on the construction program.
• Maintain an up to date Site Diary / record.
• Deal with any subcontract issues which may need resolving in the areas of programme, quality or safety.
• Ensure work is carried out within quality plans, inspections are carried out and defects rectified.
• Responsible for logistics planning regarding site access and setup.
• Co-chair monthly HS&E meetings with the Health, Safety & Environment Manager.
Starting salary £ 65 - 75K + bonuses + healthcare + pension + further benefits.
Solid background of site based experience with knowledge and understanding of various building trades, including up-to-date building techniques / methodologies.
If you would like further information on this position or would like to register your interest, please email your CV to Simon or ring Tel: (phone number removed).
Keywords: Construction Manager // Fit Out // Refurbishment