HGV Class 2 Driver
Temporary fixed term contract
£10.43 per hour
37 hours a week (Monday to Thursday 07:30 – 15:30 and 07:30 – 15:00 Friday)
You will be working as part of the refuse team as the HGV Class 2 Refuse Driver within the Welshpool area, transporting refuse ready for disposal or recycling.
• Ensure all work is completed in accordance to the supervisor’s direction.
• Safely transporting the refuse team
• Complete the safe and effective collection of the refuse across the Welshpool area.
• Ensure the safe disposal of the refuse or recycling.
• Complete critical vehicle maintenance checks.
• Class 2 HGV Licence.
• CPC Licence.
• Digital Tachograph card.
• Must have a UK driving licence with no more than 6 points.
• Ability to communicate effectively within a team and with the general public.
• Work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
• Reliable, punctual and customer oriented.
• £10.43 per hour
• Early start and early finish
• Monday to Friday
For more information on the vacancy or to apply please call Daniel Talliss.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.