Are you looking to start your career as a Delivery Driver?
Are you happy with being in a van for long periods of the day?
Working Hours: Flexible as required by work - but usually Mon-Friday. You need to have passport and be able to travel overseas when required.
All overnight stays will be paid.You will get company car and you will be required to drive around the UK.
25 days holiday
Bupa Health and Dental insurance (Opt in) and discount for immediate family
4X life Insurance
- Undertake daily delivery and collection services to client sites throughout the UK.
- Use initiative to ensure deliveries are made on time.
- Communicate clearly with customers and clients and management of their hourly progress.
- Undertake basic installation and setup of the IT and AV equipment.
- Be available where required to work on external events, which may include staying away from home.
- Show a high degree of dedication and flexibility in their working attitudes.
- Be very flexible with their working times.
- Full UK driver’s license is required
- Be resourceful and able to think on their feet to find quick solutions to problems.
- Familiarity with Audio Visual equipment and Computer Hardware, especially laptops and desktops will be highly advantageous for this role.
- Should possess very good communications skills as they will be dealing with customers.
- Are results orientated with a real focus on achieving delivery targets.
- Have the ability to utilise their own initiative to achieve daily delivery tasks.
- Proven ability to manage their own timelines during the working day.
- Proactive, self starting with a flexible approach.
- Reach forklift driver’s license would be a benefit.
- Knowledge of IT equipment