Sales Manager - Woking
Our client is a fast growing e-commerce business specialising in Health & Beauty products for customers around the world.
Duties of the Sales Manager
- Managing the sales team and all sales activities within the company.
- Motivating staff and leading the team to achieve sales targets.
- Interviewing and selecting new members of the sales team.
- Carrying out sales training with sales executives and role playing sales techniques.
- Ensuring all administration for sales is completed effectively.
- Setting sales targets and activity key performance indicators.
- Reporting on progress towards sales KPI’s.
- Visiting customers and potential customers alongside sales executives.
- Cold calling customers and selling services and products
- Liaising with other departments within the company.
- Chasing leads and following up on opportunities to generate sales.
- Arranging to attend industry conferences and events.
- Networking with companies in the industry.
- 10-15 years of sales experience in the fragrance/ beauty industry.
- Experience working with major retailers such as Tesco and other retail outlets.
- Managerial experience (managed a team of 4 plus).
- Parallel experience working for a fragrance/beauty wholesaler.
Thank you for taking the time to apply to OPR Resourcing Specialists. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 7 days. We apologise but due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to provide feedback on individual CV's.