Sales Manager (£65,000) in Sheerwater, Surrey
We are a small fast growing e-commerce business specialising in Health & Beauty products for customers around the world. Our main focus is to provide our customers with the latest branded products at the lowest prices, here in the UK and other EU and non-EU countries.
Duties of the Sales Manager
- Managing the sales team and all sales activities within the company.
- Motivating staff and leading the team to achieve sales targets.
- Interviewing and selecting new members of the sales team.
- Carrying out sales training with sales executives and role playing sales techniques.
- Ensuring all administration for sales is completed effectively.
- Setting sales targets and activity key performance indicators.
- Reporting on progress towards sales KPI’s.
- Visiting customers and potential customers alongside sales executives.
- Cold calling customers and selling services and products
- Liaising with other departments within the company.
- Chasing leads and following up on opportunities to generate sales.
- Arranging to attend industry conferences and events.
- Networking with companies in the industry.
- 10-15 years of sales experience in the fragrance/ beauty industry.
- Experience working with major retailers such as Tesco and other retail outlets.
- Managerial experience (managed a team of 4 plus).
- Parallel experience working for a fragrance/beauty wholesaler.
You can expect to hear from us within one week if your application is successful. If you application is successful we will need you to register with us ideally at our premises in Woking.
By applying for the above job you agree that your CV may be forwarded to our client and we may contact you about this role or any others we feel you would be suitable for.