Inspire Resourcing are delighted to be recruitng an administration assistant to work for our well established client based in Chesterfield.
This is a temporary role, however there is a strong possibility the role will be made permanent for the right individual.
Your main duties will be:
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Responding to emails and call backs to clients as required
- Maintain a filing system
- General administration tasks such as scanning, photocopying, shredding etc.
- Generating basic reports
- Cover in absence as required
- Placing orders
- Updating internal spreadsheets and records
- Produce Weekly Sales Order Report and Sales Analysis
- Experience working in an administration role
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Knowledge of: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers, scanners and fax machines
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- A flexible approach, adaptable, and pro-active nature, high level of initiative and solutions-focused
Monday - Friday
08:00 - 17:00
Early Finish on a Friday
On Site Parking