Account Director, NHS Software and Consultancy
* Digital Transformation into the NHS.
* New business sales but the deals will come to you!
* The Yorkshire office is the heartbeat of the business.
* C-level selling around cyber, big data, analytics and SaaS.
Job title and sector – Account Director, NHS Software and Consultancy.
The Role: 10 incoming tenders a week? Sounds too good to be true right? Well this IT Consultancy, approaching £50m turnover, are in the heart of the NHS Digital agenda. The role of the Account Director, NHS Software and Consultancy involves the following:
* Selling professional services and software around dig data, analytics, cyber and digital transformation.
* Working closely with Acute Trusts, GP’s, Mental Health and NHS Digital.
* Focussing on business development but winning most deals through tenders.
* Dealing with Business Unit Directors, Programme Directors, System Architects and PM’s.
The requirements for the Account Director, NHS Software and Consultancy role are:
* New Business Experience in Technology.
* Healthtech sales background, understanding of NHS Digital Landscape.
* Understand the value of the patient experience and patient journey.
* Ability to sell high level professional services and consulting.
The package for the Account Director, NHS Software and Consultancy role are:
* Basic: £45-55k
* Bonus / OTE: £100k+
* Car: £5k car Allowance
* Benefits: Laptop, Healthcare, 25 days holiday.
* Strong UK presence, based from Yorkshire.
* Intertwined with the strategic goals of the NHS.
* Demonstrated 100% growth in 3 years, despite the tough economic climate.
* Brilliant office culture, people enjoy working there.
Location: Sheffield, Huddersfield, Leeds, York, Bradford.