This is an opportunity for an Administrator to take the next step of your career progression to join an organisation who promotes the development of each and every staff member.
Your New Company:
A Midlands based utility servicing company are seeking an administrator to join their expanding administration team in the Sandwell area,
With an office currently undergoing refurbishment to an open plan design, this organisation pride themselves on promoting from within, providing employees with the opportunity to progress across teams, ensuring no individual is pigeon-holed' into a specific role.
Your new role as Administrator will include:
• Diary Management
• Data Entry
• Document uploading
• Correspondence maintenance
I would be excited to speak to Administrators who:
• Have relevant administration experience as an Office junior, Junior administrator, Personal Assistant, Receptionist or General Administrator
• Have the willingness to learn and to grow
• Weekly Pay every Friday for the duration of the temporary contract
• The opportunity to be taken on in a permanent role in the company if you perform well
• A dedicated consultant to represent you and negotiate the best possible contract on your behalf, who is contactable by phone and email
• Consistent aftercare and advice throughout your contract
If you are interested in applying for or discussing this role of Administrator, please get in touch on 0121 790 0981 or send your up to date CV to Dara.