Support Workers - Bank team for a fantastic charity!
Healthcare Assistants needed in Snodland, Rochester and Surrounding areas.
Are you an experienced healthcare assistant or support worker looking for a more flexible way to work? Are you looking for extra hours per week? Would you like to work for a reputable company owned by a local Council?
You could be working in one of our new homes for a fantastic Charity including…
* A large residential home based in Snodland working with Adults with disabilities and neurological conditions. This home is filled with skilled and friendly staff that provides care for the residents in a large converted home with a beautiful garden for use in the summer months.
* A beautiful, large, detached Edwardian house in Rochester which has been adapted to help provide care for Adults with disabilities. With friendly staff and beautiful flower gardens, you will provide care for the residents in a warm and welcoming care home.
You will benefit from:
- Flexible and consistent shifts, including long days/nights and split shifts across week days and weekends
- Excellent weekly pay into your bank account including holiday pay
- Free training to Local Authority standards
- Work for a reputable company owned by a local council
- Refer a friend scheme - earn £100 for HCAs and £250 for RGNs
- Staff rewards including Carer of the month award with vouchers to be earned.
If you have at least 6 months experience as healthcare assistant or support worker with any of the above, we would love to hear from you!
Connect2Staff is wholly owned by a local authority council which means we can offer you unrivalled access to work in council run homes as well as private care groups. We are financially stable to ensure we pay you on time and we are of course an ethical business that invests in our workforce.
In addition to our links with the council, we can also provide available work with over 40 of the South East’s leading care providers. Our commitment to you is we will work proactively and tirelessly to market you until we find you that perfect role.
All posts are subject to satisfactory DBS check and references.
For more information please call Jazz Fletcher on 01622 236680 or email your CV
Commercial Services Kent/Trading Ltd is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.