We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Accountancy sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Management Accountant with industry experience to combine financial analysis with the strategy team output. There are excellent long-term career opportunities to grow with the business.
Management Accountant’s Core Duties
- Costing and pricing of projects to achieve margin objectives.
- Assist internal development process when required, for future scalability.
- Be responsible for managing the financial content for a Knowledge Transfer Partnership project (KTP) with the University partner and the Academic team. Manage and supervise office based intern allocated to this project and liaise with CEO as part of R&D development (Finance & Strategy).
- Take part in Client Meetings to support CEO current role.
- Client liaison and support the strategy team with the financial part of service delivery.
- Attend regular meetings with Academic Partners as part of co-managing the KTP Project.
Management Accountant’s Skills required
- Between 8 to 10 years as a management accountant within a commercial and industry context.
- Ability to diagnose business key areas of performance across all functions.
- Good numerical as well as analytical skills.
- A strategic mindset.
- Educated to degree level.
- Full CIMA qualifications.
- MBA an advantage
- A self-starter with problem-solving abilities.
- See and present solutions rather than problems.
- High level of personal integrity.
- Results driven.
- Attention to details while seeing the big picture.
- Self-awareness and a mature approach: know your strengths and weaknesses.
- A sense of care about making a difference into people’s lives through creating lasting positive impact.
Are you enthusiastic about the Management Accountant job? Send us your CV in word format today