Are you a hardworking and keen electrician who is looking to develop on existing skills and experience? We have the ideal role for you as a static maintenance electrician in Peterborough, PE1 5WG.
Salary - £30,000 per annum. This is a permanent role with a competitive salary and plenty of room to develop.
You will be working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday. With 28 days holiday!
Your duties as a maintenance electrician will include:
* Working as part of a facilities team at our clients headquarters
* Maintaining lighting, power systems and other electrical equipment as well as assisting and carrying out general maintenance tasks
* You may be asked to attend other customer’s sites in the area
* Performing reactive jobs as issued by the Facilities Helpdesk or Lead Electrician
* Performing PPMs as required by the PPM schedule
* Fault-finding & rectification, Operating BMS
* Performing emergency lighting tests and maintaining Fan Coil Units, motors, AHUs
Contracted hours are 40 hours per week working Monday to Friday. You will need to take part in the call-out cover rota out of hours. You may also occasionally be asked to carry out work on the weekends.
Key requirements working with us as a maintenance electrician:
* Relevant electrical qualifications to NVQ level 3
* Minimum of two years of experience in commercial environment in similar role
* C&G 2382 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
* Experience with digital lighting control systems (eg. Simmtronic) and BMS
* The maintenance electrician role is client-facing, therefore good communication skills are important
Desired qualifications as a maintenance electrician:
* C&G 2391 Inspection and Testing
We will provide tools, uniform and a company phone.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to developing a diverse workforce.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Apply now with your CV and we will give you a call!
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.