JOB TITLE: Administrator
RATE: £9.35/ hr PAYE - £11.61/ hr LTD
My client is one of the UK’s leading defence engineering solution providers; delivering maintenance, repair and overhaul of military air and land equipment for mobile and in-barracks support.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Educated to Level 2 in National Qualification Framework
- Admin experience with a complete working understanding of Microsoft Office
IDEALLY YOU WILL ALSO HAVE:
- Experienced or competent user of an ERP system (e.g. Baan, SAP, IFS)
This role performs the site administration tasks necessary to ensure local administration necessary for the smooth running of the 1 UK Div. The role works closely with the HR Administration team, Site Managers and Workshop Managers
- Knowledge of how to use IT systems – e.g. Microsoft products including SharePoint, Clockwise
- Liaise with HR Administration to ensure a joined-up administration service is in place.
- Deliver site induction to new starters.
- Maintain site training records
- Travel administration.
- Administration of diary / keys of pool cars.
- Fuel card administration.
- Create and issue cascade briefs to Supervisors / Workshop managers.
- Administration of post.
- Administration of trackers including risk registers / business continuity / safety.
- Occupational health registers / visits administration.
- Site pass creation, control of building entry systems.
- Stationery control, ordering.
- Administration tasks including e.g. notes of meetings.
- Ad-hoc admin support.
- Adhere to company processes supporting on-going ISO 9001 (2015) certification
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.