An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Construction Manager to join a large regional construction & facilities company based in Leicester
Summary of Role:
Reporting to the appointed Sector/ Operations/ Senior Contracts Manager the Construction Manager has responsibility for the operational management and performance of the contract(s) / site(s) to which he is assigned. Ensuring works are completed safely to programme, budget and quality standards expected by the client in a professional and ethical manner adhering to commercial guidelines, established best practice and professional/company standards.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
The Construction Manager will:
- Ensure all supporting functions sustain operational management to maximise returns in terms of profit and service level.
- Identify, manage and reduce all unnecessary costs and inefficient activities - ensure project / contract risks are clearly identified and controlled.
- Promote the development of team members and actively encourage effective relationships.
- Ensure the requirements of the HSE policies are fully understood and implemented.
- Ensure the establishment and administration of working processes, planned and reactive maintenance regimes, health, safety and environmental management and support to the contract commercial team are all key parts of the role.
- Ensure that all works including those of suppliers and subcontractors are supervised and coordinated to deliver on safety, quality, programme and environmental objectives.
Must have a valid CSCS card.
Relevant Experience: Ideally candidate would have previous experience working for Ministry of Justice.
In return, the client offers an opportunity to work on some exciting projects, in a fast-paced environment where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you would like more information regarding this role, please contact Natalie at Oneway on 02380 981 601.