Domus Recruitment - Peripatetic Nurse - £19.00p/h
We are currently working on behalf of a fantastic organisation specialising in elderly, dementia, nursing and residential homes. This organisation has developed a reputation for excellence of service to its residents and its excellent support to its staff.
About the Role
- Reporting to the Deputy General Manager/General Manager, you will be expected to maintain professional and clinical standards and ensure all residents are treated with dignity.
- You must have experience of producing well developed care plans, undertaking risk assessments and clinical team working.
- Experience within an older person setting and supporting newly qualified nurses would be beneficial.
The successful applicant will;
- You`ll need to be a Registered Nurse (RGN)(RMN) with current NMC registration and a teaching, mentoring or supervision qualification
- You will need to be able to keep track record of managing safeguarding investigations and clinical risk assessments.
- As a deputy manager you will need to have HR experience, a strong knowledge of sales and marketing, an understanding of budget management, and a track record of supporting newly qualified nurses through preceptorship.
- You need to be compassionate, resilient and determined to deliver quality care in our engaging and energetic environment.
- £19.00 p/h
- Representing the nursing home
- Maintaining excellent delivery of care
- Provide valuable support, to the team around you
- Knowledge and experience with CQC and DOLs
My client was voted a top 25 big company employer and the following benefits are a just a few of the reasons why: Profit Share Scheme (average pay out per employee 2016 £202), Employee of the Month, Care Awards, Long Service Awards, Employee Assistance Programme (Legal, Health and Counselling), Best Doctors (gives employees and family access to the world`s best doctors), Childcare Voucher, Refer a friend, Pension Schemes, Death in Service and Employee discounts at leading retailers including, but not limited to Boots, Tesco, Sainsbury, B&Q, Argos, Cinemas (40% off) and Pizza Express.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Matt Hilton on 01706 827 828 or alternatively send me your CV via email (Email Removed)
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; Elderly, Dementia, Nurse, Clinical Lead, Peripatetic, Lymm, Cheshire