First Line IT Support – Entry Level
- Supported by an IT team of 10, you will be first point of contact for all PC activity.
- Responsible for solving a range of software, hardware and network problems for employees and clients users.
- Purchasing and installing new software and hardware.
- Liaising and assisting office maintenance staff.
- Maintaining databases as well as system health checks.
- Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office applications is ideal
- IT related qualification will be an advantage
- Full training will be given
- Friendly, outgoing personality and will be eager to learn
- Good customer service skills
- Based in Leatherhead Office
- £18,000 - £20,000
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 5:30pm
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Income protection
- Death in service
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (raising to 25 with service)
- Onsite parking
- Free, modern onsite gym
Optima Recruitment specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment, including; Administration, Secretarial & PA, Accounts & Finance, Graduate Opportunities, Human Resources, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service and Legal.