Duration: 4 Month
Pay: £22 hour
Sector: Public sector
To help prepare the Authority's annual statement of accounts and the Whole of Government
Accounts pack, in accordance with professional Codes of Practice, Accounting Standards and Service Level Agreements.
Key Results Areas
1. To take a lead role in preparing the annual statement of accounts, in conjunction with the Group Accountant
2. To lead on the finalisation and delivery of final accounts working papers.
3. To assist in the creation of capital accounting entries to the annual accounts, including those associated with leased assets
4. To prepare the Whole of Government accounts pack in conjunction with the Group Accountant
5. To liaise with external auditors, managing the delivery of information in response to auditor requests and in respect of final accounts working papers.
6. To attend meetings and working groups as required.
7. To ensure the accurate and timely completion of all Government and statistical returns e.g. RO/RA returns.