HGV 2 / Heavy Goods Agency Driver / Cat C Driving
HGV Class 2 Driver
Up to £665 Average pay per week.
Call today on 01925 575375
Please call now on 01925 575375 to secure a HGV Class 2 Driver job interview, don’t delay pick up that phone and call us today.
We are currently seeking a HGV Class 2 Driver to assist delivering goods from the company base in the centre Warrington UK to several locations, you will be driving a selection of 18 tonne rigid vehicles with auto and manual gear boxes using tail lifts and curtain sides, pallet goods to individual items. Single manned responsible for business to business deliveries with 10-12 deliveries per day. Monday – Friday.
Requirements of the HGV Class 2 Driver
* CAT C licence
* CPC Driver Card & Digi-tachograph
* Must have a no more than 6 points on the licence
* Provide 3 Verifiable references of driving experience
* Own transport to get to work on time
* Working mobile phone
Compensation of the HGV Class 2 Driver
The starting salary for this position averages form £450-£665 weekly, depending on experience and hours worked, overtime available but not compulsory. Monday to Friday optional weekends.
For more information
* Excellent earning potential for the right candidate.
* Immediate HGV Class 2 Driver
* Telephone our HGV Class 2 Driver Helpline on: 01925 575375
* All phone lines open Monday – Friday between 08:00 -16:00
* Call Now on 01925 575375
We have facilities to help you with acquiring your HGV Driver licences if you wish to become a HGV driver, we can help you with HGV medicals, theory tests, CPC training, Cat C1 Driver Licence, Cat C Driver Licence, Cat C+E Driver Licence, Cat D Driver Licence, ADR & HIAB Training. For more information call today.
Class 2 HGV
Class 2 Driver
HGV 2 Heavy Goods Driver