Are you a caring person with a friendly manner and smart appearance? Can you multi-task and use your own initiative?
Advinia Healthcare, an award winning, top 15 UK Care Home provider, is recruiting for a part time Receptionist to work front of house in our busy Nursing and Residential home-Hillview.
Hillview is a 150-bedded home in Glasgowwhich provides palliative care, convalescence, Parkinsons and Dementia care.
This role involves, working on both Saturday and Sunday 09:00am till 16:00pm
As a Receptionist you will:
- Be responsible for all front- of- house duties including welcoming visitors entering and exiting the building.
- Showing visitors around the home
- Provide clerical support to the Home Manager and when appropriate, other staff members
- Have the ability to meet deadlines and prioritise your workload.
- Be responsible for general HR duties
- Complete and submit payroll
- Have strong IT skills, including Microsoft Office and Excel
For your hard work and commitment we will offer you:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free uniform
- Free PVG
- Professional training & ongoing career progression
- Comprehensive benefits package including refer a friend, a Pension scheme and much more!
Please get in touch with our recruitment team today and join the Advinia family!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.