A highly successful client of ours are seeking X2 administrators to join their growing team asap.
This role requires people who can manage the administration of multiple projects and has strong administration skills.
This role will initially be working on a temporary basis but for the right person could be extended and potentially lead to a permanent role.
Main duties include:
- Daily Project administration - creation of site access requests, RAMS, arranging shipping of equipment through our warehouse team, daily liaison with field engineers
- Daily updating of Management Systems and Tools.
- Flexible approach in dealing with amendments to planned information
- Coordinate all internal administration resources and third parties
- Help ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the administration of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Assist in the development of a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project trackers, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate administration tools
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to project lead/management as needed
- Successfully assist in the management of the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Admin of all risk management to minimize project risks
- Help establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors where appropriate
- Update and maintain comprehensive project documentation
In order to be considered for this role you should possess the following qualities:
- Attention to detail and accuracy coupled with a ‘can do' attitude
- Able to deal with multiple work requests from multiple sources in a fast paced, exciting environment
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Relationship builder, great attention to detail, diligent and can see ‘the bigger picture'
- Confident in dealing with internal customers, and clients with strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- An awareness and understanding of current health and safety procedures for working in the UK is advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful growing business and in return for the above our client are offering an hourly rate of £8.50 per hour.
If you feel like you have the necessary skills to be considered for this role, please apply online or send your CV directly to (url removed)