School Cook- Part Time - Edinburgh - £10.00 - £12.00
Our Client is currently looking for numerous School Cooks to join their outstanding Primary Schools in Edinburgh in January 2019.
This ongoing position will be 15-30 hours hours per week and is a in term-time position If you live in the Edinburgh or surrounding area then this could be the job for you.
Our Benefits include:
* Weekly Pay
* Full time hours
* Competitive Salary
* On Site Parking
Your duties will include:
* prepare all meals and snacks for children0 (Meals - Lunch and Tea, Snacks - Mid morning and late afternoon)
* Cleaning, sweeping, clearing, wiping surfaces and ensuring food hygiene is maintained at all times; periodically deep cleaning.
* To work closely with Manager and School staff in preparing daily menus • Ensuring all special dietary requirements are recorded and met daily
* Adhering to all School policies and procedures
Requirements for the position:
* A valid Food Hygiene Certificate is required.
* Good stock control and rotation
* Good with adhering to budget controls
* A cooking qualification is preferred but not essential.
If this role sounds right for you please do apply. Alternatively please call Katie Keogh on (phone number removed)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.