Position: Plumbing & Drainage Technician
Location: Gloucestershire ( M4 Corridor)
Full time £29,083 per annum plus vehicle, pension, medical plan, 33 days holiday( including bank holidays)
- City Facilities Management (UK) Ltd is one of the UK’s fastest growing independent businesses.
- We have more than 25 years of successful facilities management, cleaning and building maintenance delivery across retail, residential and commercial markets.
- We are committed to the perfect partnership with Asda and our mission is to provide them with the best maintained stores exceeding their expectations, every day.
About the role:
- To install, maintain and repair drainage assets, assemble fittings and valves for installation.
- To install supports for pipes, fixtures, equipment prior to installation and repair sump pumps
- Attend callouts within given response times and undertake both reactive and planned works
- Analyses problems and identify appropriate materials for repair
- Good knowledge and experience of drainage configurations (below and above ground) including internal drainage systems (minimum 2+ years’ experience preferred)
- High pressure water jetting trained
- Good knowledge of health and safety practises
- You will have a positive and flexible approach as the role does include being on call and have the ability to communicate well and work unsupervised
What we can offer you as part of our team:
- Pension scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Discounts on popular retailers and restaurants across the UK
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Death in service benefit
- The opportunity to build a career
City FM has a commitment to Equal Opportunities and Diversity.
If you feel these qualities describe you, then we would like to hear from you.
Please send your CV in confidence to Gary Russell at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED