Here is a Permanent role for a Production Operative within a Family Orientated business within the Food and Drink Sector. This is a unique vacancy, which offers a competitive package that exceeds the average pay rate for this sector alongside a desirable day based working pattern.
Having been established over 100 years, they are sure to be able to offer plenty of stability and potentially progression opportunities for the right person. Being within the Food and Drink Industry means that the fast-paced nature of the environment will constantly keep you busy and plenty of varied duties to get your teeth stuck into.
About the Role:
* As a Production Operative you will be expected to carry out physically demanding duties.
* When in the food preparation area, you will be mixing, weighing and distributing ingredients across the site
* It is often a cliché when told that you need to work effectively as part of a team, however due to the culture and environment, it is truly essential that you are a team player and happy to roll your sleeves up and to have the attitude where no duty is beneath you!
* Due to the varied nature of this Production Operative role there will always be the opportunity for you to develop your skill set and knowledge by taking on more responsibilities.
* Happy to carry out regular manual handling across the site on a daily basis
* Experience within one of the following positions is need in order to be considered: Production Operative, Warehouse Operative, Labourer, Food Operative, Picker or Packer.
* Another key requirement is to have the ability to start working at 6am within Huddersfield
In return for your dedication and reliability they will offer you full training on Food Hygiene and Safety Standards as well as Traceability. This rare Production position’s main selling point is the fact that they are willing to offer a straight Permanent contract, which demonstrate their commitment to finding the right person.