Security Systems Engineer required. Our client is a specialist security systems integration company who due to continued growth are looking for a multi-skilled Security System Engineers with at least 3 years’ experience in the installation and maintenance of CCTV, Access Control and intruder Detection systems to join their technical service and installation team. The Security Engineer would be working throughout London and the surrounding counties.
The Security Systems Engineer would be responsible for the Installation, Service, Fault Finding, and Commissioning of Intruder, CCTV, Access Control, Intercoms & PID systems within various commercial sites in the Public, Education, Criminal Justice and Commercial sectors with some project being fully integrated systems.
The successful Security Engineer MUST have a minimum of 3 years’ experience servicing and installing CCTV, Intruder & Access Control systems and have knowledge of PC and Network based security systems, and fully integrated systems.
Security Systems Engineer Position Overview
Multi Skilled Security Systems Engineer required to carry out Installation & Service of Intruder, CCTV, Access Control, Intercoms & PID systems within various commercial sites throughout London and the surrounding areas.
Security Systems Engineer Position Requirements
* Minimum 3-year experience in Servicing & Installation of CCTV, Intruder & Access Control
* Experience of Access Control systems such as: Inner Range, Kantech, ACT, Sateon, Winpak
* Experience of CCTV Systems such as: Flir (DVTEL) Latitude, Exacq Vision, Hikvision
* Experience of Intruder Detection such as: Texecom, Honeywell Galaxy
* Fire system experience extremely advantageous
* A good working knowledge of the NSI Standards and implementation
* Full UK driving licence
Security Systems Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary £25,000 to £35,000 DOE
* Company Van
* Laptop, Phone, Tools
* 28 days’ holiday
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.