Project Manager – Nottingham
A leading Top 10 building contractor based in the East Midlands is searching for a Project Manager to oversee the company’s flagship project in 2019. This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to join a contractor working across commercial, industrial, education and leisure sectors. They have recently secured several schemes ranging from £5m - £20m and wish to appoint a Project Manager to deliver the company’s most exciting schemes.
- Lead the project team to deliver the company’s ‘key projects’
- Liaise with the client, design teams, consultants
- Identifying potential opportunities and risks
- Key member of project bid teams
- Top 10 contractor delivering awarding winning projects
- Privately owned business with ‘traditional values’
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Excellent staff retention record
As a Project Manager you will be offered the necessary support and internal and external training to develop your skills and experience. You will be nominated to oversee the company’s more complex, larger projects for their key clients. This role offers excellent opportunities for development and career progression within a leading top tier contractor.
This Project Manager position has a guideline salary of £60,000 - £68,000 + company car or car allowance option, excellent bonus scheme, pension, healthcare and additional company benefits.
For any further information on this Project Manager vacancy please apply with your CV attached or contact Mark Dalgleish at Saxton Recruitment on (phone number removed).
Key roles – Project Manager / Senior Project Manager