Voyage Care is seeking outstanding Support Workers, to assist People we Support with Learning Disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorder and Epilepsy, at a Residential Service in Charminster.
Benefits for Voyage Care Support Workers include:
* Flexible hours to suit your needs
* Competitive rates of pay, including hourly paid sleep in shifts
* Free, industry leading, face to face and online training
* The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of the People we Support
Joining an established and experienced team: Support Workers will assist the People we Support in all aspects of their life that they need assistance. Support may include:
* Personal Care
* Medication Administration
* Accessing the community
* Managing their epilepsy
* Assisting with financial matters
Previous experience in a UK based health or social care setting is desirable but not essential as Voyage Care provide full training to all Support Workers.
Experience of working with individuals Epilepsy and a knowledge of PEG would also be an advantage.
Due to the location of this service it is helpful that Support Workers hold a full driving license. Support Workers who can drive will also have the opportunity to drive the service vehicle to assist the People we Support in the community*.
The available role is for a full time Support Worker. All Support Workers will be required a mixture of early, late and long day shifts.
Please note that the role will include weekend work, shifts on public holidays and some sleep in shifts.
Voyage Care ask that all Support Workers:
* Work within the company’s ethos of providing person centred care
* Are compassionate and understanding
* Are reliable and conscientious
* Have a good understanding of written and spoken English and basic Mathematics
Click Apply to complete our one page application………All applications & CV’s received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
*Subject to meeting legal terms and conditions
Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010