Office Administrator, Huddersfield
Johnsons Wellfield has an opportunity for an Office Administrator to join its friendly team based at Crosland Hill in Huddersfield. The successful candidate will join us on a part time basis (15 hours per week, flexible hours available) and will receive a competitive salary, generous holiday entitlement and pension scheme.
Johnsons Wellfield operates a highly sophisticated stone production facility from its Crosland Hill Quarries in Huddersfield which is part of the progressive family owned Myers Group.
As our Office Administrator you will support the office manager with processing invoices from suppliers, internal communication with accounts and commercial teams. You will also support business improvements related to Health, Safety & Environment.
As our Office Administrator your duties will include:
- Updating Health & Safety documents
- Supporting the office manager in processing purchase orders and receipting of goods
- Answering inbound telephone calls
- Contact with external suppliers over the telephone
- Assisting with stone samples being sent to customers
- Assisting with collation of commercial project documents
- Maintaining excellent communication with all group businesses
- Dealing with and record customer complaints in line with business expectations
- Attending internal and external meetings and group discussions when required
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by the company from time to time
To become our Office Administrator you must have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Excellent communication skills, telephone, face to face and email
- Able to build good customer and supplier relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An eye for detail with high accuracy rates
- Must be PC literate
- Must have good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Possess good organisation skills and good time management
- Must be self-driven, genuine with a positive attitude and clear focus
If you feel you have all the skills and knowledge required to become our Office Administrator, please click ‘Apply’ today.
Huddersfield is commutable from Bradford, Wakefield, Halifax and surrounding areas.
Unfortunately, we can’t respond to all applications so if you haven’t heard from us within 3 weeks of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.