£18,000 - £25,000
Our client is a leading professional services company based in the City. They are looking for a professional, enthusiastic Receptionist to join the team on a full time, permanent basis.
The Receptionist’s duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact to the company, meeting and greeting all clients and visitors
- Answer all incoming calls in a polite, professional manner
- Screening phone calls, taking accurate and detailed messages when required
- Maintaining the visitor book and visitor security passes, ensuring all are signed in and out
- Filing and archiving of documents
- Organise couriers and taxis as and when required
- Sort incoming post, logging and distributing in a timely manner
- Completing expense forms on behalf of the team
- Ensuring the reception area is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Booking and managing meeting rooms, ensuring refreshments are ordered when requested
- Ordering stationary and supplies for the office
- Previous experience working within a Receptionist position
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good standard of education
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships
- Must be confident
- Reliable with excellent time keeping skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage own workload
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: (phone number removed)