Nursing Home Manager
Nursing Home Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 Excellent Benefits
Hours: Full Time – Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm.
Time Recruitment is looking for a Nursing Home Manager for a specialist nurse led provider who specialise in providing care for those with complex needs by delivering clinical excellence; their facilities specifically cater to younger and older adults with complex needs arising from mental ill health, developmental disorders, neuro-disability, autism, learning disability and major trauma.
Service users at this home with over 100 beds are cared for in one of seven units depending on their unique needs, please find the unit details below:
• care for people living with a range of complex needs arising from brain injuries and neurodegenerative conditions - this include tracheostomy management and ventilated care.
• specialist support for service users with complex physical needs.
• We have an all male unit providing care and support for individuals with mental ill-health needs
• One unit is for both men and women requiring mental ill-health support.
• One unit provides care for those with complex needs and challenging behaviour.
• One unit is a new 8 bedded unit for people with mental health needs.
• Lastly one unit is a newly developed residential step down unit where individuals are encouraged to live more independently within the home. Each unit has a choice of lounges and a spacious dining room.
The company started as a healthcare training provider for overseas nurses and became a nurse led care organisation when realising younger adults were placed inappropriately in elderly care settings and now offer a national specialist service for those adults operating with 25 + facilities and growing significantly this year.
As the Home Manager, you will lead by example, driving your multi-disciplined team to make our services users life’s better every single day, living by Exemplars core values. You will have great communicative ability and will have demonstrated experience of working in residential care, specifically in turnaround situations.
• Ensure the home is a caring environment at all times
• Oversee teams to ensure individual needs of service users are met
• Promote dignity, independence and rights to privacy
• Recruit, Lead and develop staff
• Work towards legal and CQC requirements at all times and drive the home to “outstanding”
• Have full budget responsibility
• Engage with new customers and maintain positive relationships with existing referrers
• 27 days holiday plus bank holidays.
• Exemplar rewards – childcare vouchers, retail discounts and vouchers.
• Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline.
• Excellent pension plan.
• Outstanding career progression.
• Comprehensive 7 day induction program.
• Excellent bonus scheme.
• Life assurance program.
• BUPA health care cover.
• Support from Operations and Quality team.
For more information on this role or to make an application apply below or contact Amanda at Time Recruitment.
Keywords: Nursing Home Manager, Nursing Home, Home Manager, Care Home Manager, Area Manager, Regional Manager, Staff Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, Senior Nurse, RGN, RMN, RNLD, Registered Nurse, Clinical Lead, Clinical Manager, Unit Manager, Deputy Home Manager, Community Nurse, Agency Nurse