Are you looking for a new exciting career with progression opportunities?
We are currently working alongside a leading Facilities Management Organisation to recruit a plumber on a mobile basis in London.
The Plumber will be responsible for a range of remedial, maintenance and installation works across a variety of commercial premises.
Further Responsibilities include;
* Plumbing duties including; Expansion vessels, re-piping, flexi-hosing, water heater installations etc
* Take responsibility to deliver a first class service for the customers
* To deal with any priority remedial works following the legionella WRA or our non-conformance results (red reports) from risk assessors
* To ensure all projects are delivered on time and to the agreed specification
* To assist in the development of a junior colleague
* Checking paperwork and service standards completed by Environmental Service Team
* Carry out allocated work within agreed time schedules, adhering to the Quality Management System and quality policy, and to the relevant industry guidelines and customer specifications
* Complete reports and paperwork as instructed by the Remedial Works Manager
* Take responsibility for your own training needs and bring them to the attention of the Remedial Works Manager
* Complete projects so they can be signed off and are compliant with HSG 274
* NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing, and any other relevant qualifications working within the Water Treatment Industry
* Knowledge of water hygiene works as per HSG274 guidance
* TMV experience
* Full driving licence
If you're a right fit for the role, then why not apply? Look forward to hearing from you!