Seeking a Management Accountant professional for a very well-established client who specialise within the Medical Technologies industry. They have recently been going through a large recruitment drive across all areas of the business due to planned growth. Due to this growth, they have opened up a position for a Management Accountant to support their business planning and strategic development across the finance department. You will need a proven background as a Management Accountant preferably within the engineering or manufacturing industries.
What will you be doing;
* Ensuring compliance in accordance with corporate policies and performing relevant reporting to support this function
* Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports highlighting the financial performance of the company
* Working with the Project Managers to understand project progression and changes in inventory balances
* Support the month end process in accordance with strict deadlines
* Prepare accurate and informative variance analyses for key accounts
* Experience of inventory processes within an ERP system
* Understanding of revenue recognition processes
* Analysis, interpretation and presentation of data for management reporting
* Professional Accounting qualification or ACA / ACCA /CIMA Part Qualified or significant
* 2-5 years’ experience in management accounting
* Recently Qualified
* Experience in an ERP system in a manufacturing environment
* Excellent numeration
* Good Excel skills (formulas, pivot tables, data manipulation)
* Proven problem solver who takes the initiative
Location: North West London
Salary: £35.000 - £40.000 DoE
This is a great opportunity for a Management Accountant to join an established and highly successful organisation.
If you are interested to find out more about this Management Accountant position, please click “apply” or alternatively call Anna on (phone number removed).