About the role
We are currently seeking an experienced Electrician to serve our customers in Liverpool. Working across multiple sites you will be attending a mixture of both reactive & planned maintenance jobs.
This is an outstanding opportunity for people looking to further develop their career in a domestic environment.
Working Pattern – Monday – Friday with weekends off, 40 hours.
Electrician Job Purpose
Uses working knowledge of electrical systems to conduct maintenance, fault-finding, and diagnostics on existing systems. Installs new electrical systems, including lighting and heating, to customer standards and to maintain those systems while upholding safety guidelines and complying with codes and regulations.
Electrician Job Duties
- Diagnose and repair electrical problems in domestic electrical systems, including fault-finding, rewiring, and monitoring
- Assess the parts needed for a job and place orders for those parts
- Conduct routine maintenance and testing on domestic electrical systems, and ensure installations are to manufacturer standards, including in fire alarms and security systems
- Rewire faulty electrical systems, such as lighting, heating systems, and alarms
- Ensure good quality workmanship which upholds company standards, complies with building codes, and follows safety requirements
- Work alone to find and present faults and concerns in electrical systems without receiving explicit direction
- Provide exceptional customer service and answer any customer questions
- Install electrical systems to 18th edition wiring regulations.
- Provide professional assessments and advice to customers
- Management Systems and Phillips lighting systems
- City & Guilds 18th edition, 2330 and 2377 qualifications, and inspection and testing certificate 2391/4
- Hold a full, valid driving licence