Administrator NHS Arden & GEM
Brook Street is currently recruiting for a Transactional Procurement Administrator role in Derby within the Public Sector.
The purpose of the temporary role is to deliver an effective and competent level of clerical support and consistently deliver a "client-focused" service which promotes good customer service and effective working relationships.
You will be the first point of contact for the department, dealing with routine and specialist enquiries in a pleasant and helpful manner.
Your duties may include the following:
- answering telephone calls, taking messages and passing on accurately to the relevant departments/person
- ensure that general office supply levels are maintained
- responsible for sorting of all incoming post and ensure distribution to the relevant departments and documented.
- ensure that all complaints, comments and suggestions are dealt with appropriately
- photocopying and word processing documents, letters, emails, minutes and reports when required.
- good level of keyboard skills and use of Microsoft Office Programmes
- able to work on own initiative and unsupervised, within defined policies and procedures to set timescales.
- have a flexible/adaptable approach to their work in order to meet various deadlines
- to carry out other appropriate delegated duties as required
To apply for the role please send your CV or ring Nottingham (phone number removed)