We are currently recruiting for an Administration Assistant on behalf of a specialist utility services company who provide installation, maintenance, metering and billing services to customers throughout the Uk.
As the Administration Assistant, you will report to the Delivery Team Manager and ensure that all administrative and clerical tasks are performed with accuracy and on-time for the Delivery Team.
- Arrange appointments with customers over the phone and by email.
- Liaise with engineers to make appointments and manage their diaries through the company ‘smart’ scheduling system.
- Assist with the setting up and monitoring of the Pay-As-You-Go systems.
- Assist with administration and clerical tasks of other members.
- Keep and maintain records and contact lists.
- Liaise with all departments to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Data input across various platforms.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters and forms.
Skills & Attributes
- Previous experience as an office administrative assistant.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office e.g. Word, Powerpoint, Excel.
- Knowledge of Sage applications would be preferred but not essential.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Note:- Apex Engineering are acting as an Employment Agency. This is a permanent position.