Administration Assistant (FTC)
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
Do you have proven experience working within a fast-paced environment? We are looking for an enthusiastic administrator to join our Meetings, Events & Restaurants department on a Fixed Term Cover for Maternity Leave.
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Administration Assistant, you will be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of customer service and some experience within a similar role. You will also require experience / knowledge of:
- Data Entry
- General administration duties
- Ability to multi-task
- Rota management
- Working in a fast-paced environment
What will I be responsible for?
- Provide administration for the Department for a broad range of duties, including (but not limited to) rota management, processing payroll, imputing holiday, absences and rotas onto the system
- Support Head of Meetings, Events & Restaurants Operations with ad hoc duties relating to operational Meetings, Events & Restaurants staff.
- Manage, monitor and coordinate bank employees in partnership with Head of M,E&R Operations and/or other operational supervisors
- Assist with calculating and submitting payroll for the Department (including bank employees)
- Answer telephone, take messages and deal with queries from internal and external customers
- Manage office procedures, including stationary and supplies
- Manage office filing and archiving
- Note taking at meetings (as and when required)
- Maintain a good knowledge of the Meetings, Events & Restaurants products and services
- Assist with weekly and monthly reports e.g. occupancy, staffing, payroll.
- Attend internal meetings and training as required.
- Produce M&E reports and maintain bank staff database
- Meet & liaise with Operation Supervisors/Teams within the group Deliver collect information/ paperwork
Rewards & Benefits
- Free lunch on duty
- Staff discounts
- Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme