Job ID 7499
Salary £20,000 + benefits
Permanent Office Administrator
Highly regarded employer based in Newmarket are expanding are recruiting an Office Administrator. Please note that due to the location of this role you will need your own form of transport.
Reporting to the Office Manager this role offers full training and career development.
Candidates will have a good standard of education and some experience within office administration.
Duties will include:
* Delivering high level of customer service to clients
* General office administration support to a busy sales team
* Meet and greet all visitors to the office
* First point of contact for all incoming calls
* Organising brochure packs to be sent out to clients / contacts
* Helping to prepare for meetings and events
* General office duties such as filing, photocopying, postal duties
* This role offers training and progression
* Clear confident communication skills
* Helpful, positive with a great work ethic
* Willing to learn and develop within the role
* Gets on well with others and enjoys working within a busy team
* Understands the importance of outstanding customer service
* Good IT skills and willing to learn new systems specific to our clients
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.