Our client is seeking Plant Electricians based at their site in Milton Keynes. Having recently undertaken a complete restructure of the business and working environment, they are now seeking to increase staff numbers due to new contract wins.
We would like to speak to candidates who have a proven track record working within a factory environment as a Plant Electrician already or site electricians who are tired of the site life and daily commutes who would like to move into a static Plant Electrician role.
• Assembling wiring and testing of electrical equipment.
• Wiring from technical drawings
• Working alongside plumbers and fitters
• Maintaining production documentation in line with company standards
• May be some site installation work of assembled equipment
• Can be quite repetitive work
Personal Attributes & Skills:
• Experience of panel wiring
• Team Player
• Able to read technical drawings / wiring diagrams
• 17th / 18th Edition qualified
• C&G Electrical level (3 ideally)
• Full driving licence & own transport
Salary: £16.00 / hour (40 – 45 hr week)
Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 16.30 pm
**Please note: Applicants will be required to provide current electrician qualifications and records of training!