Opportunity is around the corner as Pertemps are working in partnership with a market leading manufacturing business based in LOUTH, recruiting for an Operations / Manufacturing / Production Operatives (FMCG) working on a shift basis operating within departments.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic, well establish manufacturing business and being part of a small, friendly team in a busy production environment.
Job Type: Temporary with the possibility to become Permanent for the right calibre candidate
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday - Days - 6AM to 6PM - 48 Hours
Pay Rate: £7.83 per hour
Responsibilities of Production Operatives:
- Self motivated to work on own initiative.
- Good housekeeping, following procedure in order to keep areas clean and tidy.
- Good observational skills.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with both internal and external personnel.
- To be able to actively contribute to continuous improvement within your immediate working environment and be an effective and conscientious member of your team.
- To be able to accurately complete all departmental paperwork in a timely manner.
- Background in Manufacturing or Production is desired, although full training will be given
- Should have a positive attitude towards Safety and Quality
- Possess good numeracy and literacy skills
- Experience in the production process
- A Current Fork Lift licence would be an advantage
Interviews for this role are to take place immediately, with an immediate start for the right calibre of candidate/s
This role would possibly suit an individual working in the Food / Production or Manufacturing industry as an Operative, Technical Operative, Production Operative, Manufacturing Operative or similar
This role is ideal for candidates residing in Lincoln, Grimsby, Brigg, Horncastle, Mablethorpe, Immingham, Skegness, Woodhall Spa, Conningsby, Louth and surrounding areas.
If interested please apply or for more information please call Ulandi on (phone number removed)