Major Recruitment has an immediate opportunity on a temporary ongoing basis for a Van Driver. Our client is a well established distribution company based in Knottingley.
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door and this position may lead to an ongoing role. Ideally you will have experience driving 3.5T vehicles and will be used doing daily drops within and outside of the local area.
* Responsible for loading and unloading goods on a regular basis
* Delivering large, heavy goods with the help from a drivers mate
* Responsible for reloading as and when needed during the day
* Ensuring all paperwork is completed and compliant
* Maintaining the vehicles and reporting any faults
* Adhering to company policies and procedures
What’s on offer for you:
* Holiday pay accruing over the hours that you have worked
* Pay rate: £8.25 per hour
* Free car parking on site
Hours of work:
The successful candidate will be required to work Monday to Friday on an ongoing basis. The start time can vary but on average, it is approximately 06:00am.
Skills and experience required:
* Current UK driving licence
* Licences with no more than 6 points (Drivers with DD or DR codes or bans will NOT be considered)
* At least 1 years experience driving 3.5T vehicles
* At least 1 years experience delivery driving on a professional basis
To find out more information, please call the office on (phone number removed) or forward your CV to meganfozzard@ (url removed)