ADVERT REFERENCE: NBPB– Construction
JOB TITLE: Construction Lecturer
LOCATION: Greater Manchester
SALARY: £21 - £24 per hour + statutory holiday pay
Are you looking for a rewarding career in Further Education where you can develop and inspire the next generation?
Protocol is recruiting for experienced Lecturers, Tutors, Assessors and Technicians for full and/or part time hours for imminent and future roles at Further Education Colleges within Greater Manchester.
We are keen to hear from candidates that use innovative teaching techniques to motivate and inspire learners across a range of Construction areas:
• Multi Trade Skills
• Carpentry & Joinery
• Construction Management
Suitable candidates will meet the following criteria:
• Hold a relevant teaching qualification (Cert Ed, PGCE, DTLLS, CTLLS or PTLLS) or be working towards.
• Hold an Assessing award.
• Hold a minimum level 3 qualification in specialist area.
• Have recent teaching/training experience.
• Be flexible and self-motivated with a dedication to student achievement and quality.
As a valued Protocol candidate, you will receive:
• The support of a highly experienced and dedicated Recruitment Consultant.
• Competitive rates of pay with no admin charges or hidden surprises.
• Candidate referral scheme
• Secure online profile where you can access timesheets, payslips and assignment details.
If you have the skills and experience, we require, and you are looking for a new challenge please email your CV today. Not on the lookout for work but you know someone who is? Ask them to send us their CV.
Protocol has been helping FE professionals and support workers find employment for nearly 20 years and because we work with 47% of the UKs colleges and a further 75 FE providers, we always have the very best choice in roles. Every year Protocol helps over 6,000 candidates find work and provides over 24,000 contracts for our temporary workers. So, if you’re looking for your next contract or permanent job, you know you’re in good hands.
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
Generally, Protocol offers between £16-£30 per hour for Lecturing (or similar) roles. The actual pay rate is dependent on location, subject area and the organisation the role is advertised on behalf of. Please contact our friendly Recruitment Team who will be happy to discuss the specific details of these roles with you.