Brewster Partners are working with our client, a global leader in construction and facilities, to recruit a Senior Planner to their team in Ashford. The role would suit an experienced Planner int he construction industry, especially if they have a focus on social housing. The role is easily commutable for suitable candidates in Maidstone, Canterbury, Folkestone, Dover, Tonbridge and surrounding areas.
The job involves producing/auditing programmes during preconstruction and operational phases. Key areas of responsibility include:
· Providing full support to the Planning Manager - supporting the Planning Manager in mentoring and training other members of the Planning Department; carrying out staff appraisals as required
· Analysing tender documentation and providing accurate programmes and logistics in conjunction with the Preconstruction Manager and Divisional Director
Producing, managing and auditing accurate programmes and logistics for tender bids and live operational projects
· Ensuring all operational programmes for projects are fully in accordance with the company's policies and procedures
· Supporting, maintaining and developing planning guidance and procedures to ensure continuous improvement
· Organising, completing and communicating the status of operational and pre-construction programme audits
Providing early warning / notification of any companywide issues that may occur by notification to the Planning Manager.
To be successful in your application you need to have relevant experience including:
· In depth experience and high level knowledge of planning and programming
· Experience of working on Social Housing / Education projects
· Detailed understanding of construction technology and methods
· Working experience of presenting technical and complex information
Excellent skills with MS Project and Asta Powerproject
* Holiday allowance + bank holidays
* Pension scheme
* Global employer
Brewster Partners Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information.