HGV Class 2 Driver
LGV2, HGV2, Class 2, Cat C, Driver, Driving >Alfreton
Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for a new or experienced LGV2, Class 2 drivers for ongoing long term work with our client based in Alfreton.
As an LGV2 driver the work shall involve:
- Delivery and collection work
- 1-4 drop per shift
- Maximum of 3 collections on the way back
- Does involve some light handball
- Occasional nights out are required with allowance paid
- 07.00am Starts between Monday - Friday
- Average shift lengths are approx. 10-12 hours per day
The pay rates outlined below for this role are inclusive of holiday pay for PAYE workers. The rates listed below also apply for Limited Company drivers.
- LGV2 Driver (Days) - £11.00 p/h
- You will be ‘guaranteed’ a ‘minimum’ of 8 hours per shift.
Benefits of driving for Kenect Recruitment include:
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive ‘Refer A Driver' Scheme (£200)
To apply for the above roles please email a current CV to derby 'at' (url removed) or alternatively call us on (phone number removed) to arrange an immediate interview.
Based in Alfreton the position is commutable from Derby, Castle Donington, Nottingham, Leicester, Loughborough, Matlock, Alfreton, Ripley, Belper.