Senior Security Engineer | 100% | Zurich |
Keywords: Security Engineer, full-time, Zurich, bank, English, German, application security, project management.
Overview: A tier-1 banking client of mine is looking for a Senior Security Engineer to join their team in Zurich to ensure that their applications meet the highest security requirements and that innovative IT security projects are implemented successfully.
* Security Engineering: conception, planning, development, procurement, installation and configuration of new IT security solutions as well as optimisation of existing IT security infrastructure;
* Management of IT security infrastructure projects in close coordination with stakeholders from the various business sectors;
* Application responsibility for IT security platforms including operation, monitoring, 3rd level support and on-call service;
* Consulting and support for application managers, as well as internal or external project managers on application security issues.
* Very good knowledge and practical experience in software development;
* Broad IT security know-how, as well as practical experience in the implementation of several projects with main and partial responsibility;
* Good general IT application and infrastructure knowledge, as well as project management experience, preferably in the financial sector;
* Very good knowledge of German and English.
* Relevant certifications;
* Expertise in Java, Python;
* Sound experience in administering/engineering of identity/access management systems and authentication solutions.
To apply for this Senior Security Engineer role in Zurich, send your CV
Please note that while we are grateful for all job applications, only the most suitable will be contacted. Furthermore, be aware that this position requires a valid EU work permit!