Our Client based in Kendal is currently seeking a full time permanent Administrator Assistant to join their team.
The Administrative Assistant will provide support to managers, other employees, and office visitors by handling a variety of tasks in order to ensure that all interactions between the organisation and others are positive and productive. To be successful as an Administrative Assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative Assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Gathering information for production of Customer invoices.
· Reconciliation of supplier statements and processing supplier invoices.
· Support of stock management.
· Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports typing quotations, and reordering supplies.
· Providing scheduling support.
· Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
· Greet and assist visitors.
· Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
· Prior administrative experience.
· Excellent computer skills, especially word processing/spreadsheets.
· Attention to detail.
· Desire to be proactive and have excellent customer service skills.
· Sage 50 experience desirable.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy