Nursing Home Manager
Domus Recruitment - Nursing Home Manager - £65,000
We are currently working on behalf of a fantastic organisation specialising in elderly, dementia, nursing and residential homes. This organisation has developed a reputation for excellence of service to its residents and its excellent support to its staff.
What are they looking for?
- You will be a nursing home manager looking for a new challenge
- Ideally you will be a natural leader with compassion and excellent communication skills
- You will be required to work under pressure and be able to build relationships well
- You will excel in driving occupancy and reducing agency usage
- Experience in managing staff teams, making improvements, controlling budgets, familiar with CQC
The successful applicant will;
- Have a proven track record of successfully managing a nursing home with a history of good CQC reports
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a clean DBS
- Qualified RGN/RMN/RN registered
- Live within a commutable distance of Swansea
- Up to £65,000
- 40 Hours per week/ Full time
- Leading and supervising the full staffing team
- Representing the nursing home
- Maintaining excellent delivery of care
- Provide valuable support, to the team around you
- Knowledge and experience with CQC and DOLs
My client was voted a top 25 big company employer and the following benefits are a just a few of the reasons why: Profit Share Scheme (average pay out per employee 2016 £202), Employee of the Month, Care Awards, Long Service Awards, Employee Assistance Programme (Legal, Health and Counselling), Best Doctors (gives employees and family access to the world`s best doctors), Childcare Voucher, Refer a friend, Pension Schemes, Death in Service and Employee discounts at leading retailers including, but not limited to Boots, Tesco, Sainsbury, B&Q, Argos, Cinemas (40% off) and Pizza Express.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Lois Waite on (phone number removed) or alternatively send me your CV via email (Email Removed)
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; Elderly, Dementia, Nurse, Nursing Home Manager, Torquay