We are looking for Support Worker with a good knowledge to multiple needs.
If you are looking for a flexible working life and the opportunity to grow and expand on working experience and you have 6 months working with elderly sector this Support Worker role is for you.
As a Support Worker you will work with a service in Hereford whom have complex needs. Your Support Worker duites could range from them with personal care and dressing.
Responsibilities of Support Worker:
* Provide/assist with personal care and Moving and Handling
* Empowering residents to reach their maximum potentail
* Support residents to manage all aspects of thire life
* Working as part of a team with good commutation skills is essentail
Person Specification for Support Worker:
* Idealistic Support Worker traits: Caring, reliable, trustworthy, flexible, empathetic,passionate
* Experience within the Health and Social Care would be advantageous
* Real work life balance
* Comperhensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
* rofessional weekly rota management
The opportunity to make a difference to someone's life and wellbeing
Don't miss out on being rewarded with amazing job satisfaction and feeling part of a community. This leading healthcare provider based in Leominster, Herefordshireis passionate about offering the best service to both staff and clients. So apply today!
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to yourself please apply immediately or call the Hereford Recruitment team on (phone number removed), alternatively email your CV to