Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£18-22k + OTE + Benefits + Uncapped Commission
Looking to kick start a career in Recruitment but don’t know where to start? Sick of scrolling through ad’s promising you £100K OTE in year one? If you are money motivated and driven, then we have got the career for you! We are looking for confident, determined people who are ready to immerse themselves in the recruitment world…
This is a genuine opportunity for you to not only start but develop your career as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant - working your way up the career ladder in a fast paced, competitive environment, earning uncapped commission on top of your base salary + benefits! If you’re a natural people person, and would like the opportunity to make a positive impact on people’s lives, read on and apply below!
The Role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Sourcing the best talent for your vacancies by head hunting through a variety of different databases, jobs boards, social media platforms etc
- Talking to people, building relationships with both candidates and clients
- You will manage your candidates through the recruitment process, finding out what makes them tick and landing them their dream job
- Working as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant certainly has its challenges at times but the rewards without a doubt outweigh them.
What can this role offer you?
- Competitive basic salary
- Brilliant bonus scheme paying upwards of £40k OTE
- Great tools for the job including CRM, marketing, referral schemes etc.
- Loads of great incentives
- Clear cut progression routes
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant You Will Be:
- Confident telephone manner
- To be degree educated preferably
- Intelligence, commercial awareness and an inquisitive nature
- Proven ability to succeed in target driven environment
- High levels of self-motivation and a competitive nature
Why this company?
- Proven track record of developing rookies and Trainee Recruitment Consultants into proven billers.
- They always promote from within where possible.
- People go there and grow, they stay and love working there.
- Great employer brand, benefits and reviews on places like Glassdoor.
- Fantastic training, class room and 'on the job'
- Loads of perks, winner’s trips abroad (think Miami, Dubai etc) social activities, lunch clubs, parties and corporate events.