HGV Class 2 Drivers
Would you like a driving job that involves more than driving all day? Would you like to be part of a dedicated customer focused team working in Manchester? If so we would like to hear from you.
Staffline are recruiting for HGV Class 2 Drivers to work for our client within the airline food production industry in Trafford Park. Work is ongoing with opportunities to join the client on a permanent contract.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
* Vehicle maintenance checks
* To operate within current driving and working time legislation
* Delivering products to Manchester and Liverpool airports
* Loading and unloading aircraft at Manchester and Liverpool airports
* Complete loading and unloading of the trucks at the unit at Trafford Park
* To maintain excellent levels of customer service
Also, please be aware you would be working at height when loading the aircraft.
The successful candidate will have:
* Clean valid driving licence
* Valid CPC and Digi Tacho card
* Positive attitude and work ethic
* Pay rate is £10.51 per hour and time and a half on Bank Holidays
* 5 days working/3 days off rotating shift pattern, 5.00am - 2.00pm
* Free meals whilst on shift
* Weekly pay
* Training and PPE provided
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK, undertake a DBS (Criminal Record Check) and provide full 5 years of referencing history.
If you have not been a resident in the UK for 5 years a criminal record check from overseas must also be provided.