A leading real estate company has instructed us on an exciting security opportunity at a major mixed-use estate in East London. The business is responsible for overseeing the day to day running of the complex including all hard and soft services.
As the Security Manager, you will work with the senior management team to implement policies to enhance the security operations along with ensuring a first-class standard of customer services is delivered. This a unique role to work within the mixed-estate and provides the chance of learning/enhancing a customer-focused skill set.
We are seeking a senior level security management professional who has worked within customer-facing environment. These sites can include; retail premises, shopping centres, multi-tenanted commercial offices, airports or venues.
The role is based at a circa 100-acre mixed-use scheme in East London, comprising of commercial and retail offerings. There is also a deluxe shopping centre located on the mixed-use estate and alongside the senior security team, you will have responsibility for the safety of visitors, tenants and employees.
* The Security Manager will develop and implement best practice policies and procedures that advise for the estate’s delivery of compliance.
* You will lead the operational management of all areas of the onsite teams to deliver and add value to the site.
* In this security position, you will be responsible for mentoring and training junior personnel and aiding them in their personal progression.
* You will ensure that you remain in regular contact with both internal and external stakeholders ensuring that the client’s needs are met at all times.
* You will work with the authorities to manage any issues or emergencies on the complex.
* You must have experience in tenant facing environments, ideally with previous roles where you have overseen an office, retail or leisure property.
* To be successful the Security Manager must have experience overseeing areas with a high footfall property or estate.
* You must have a strong understanding of security frameworks.
* You must have past experience overseeing large teams of both direct and indirect reports.
If you have the experience detailed above and the drive to secure a senior level Security Manager position this is the opportunity for you! The leading business that has instructed us on this role can offer real career progression as they place an emphasis on promoting from within.