Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Interaction Recruitment is looking for the next generation of Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our award-winning business in our Portsmouth office within our Construction Division.
Interaction Recruitment was voted No. 1 general recruiter in the Recruiter Hot 100 for 2011. We have been established for several years and have a solid reputation amongst our clients and candidates and are one of the UK's fastest growing independent recruitment businesses. with a network of over 25 offices nationwide.
We are looking for intelligent, confident, ambitious graduates/trainees who love dealing with people to join our team as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
Successful candidates will enter a fast paced, target driven environment where the opportunity for career progression and earning potential are unrivalled. All our managers started out as trainees and we strongly believe in promoting from within.
Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultants will be expected to:
· Develop business within your chosen sector
· Proactively source candidates through job board and referrals
· Build a strong network of candidates and clients
· Meet clients to develop strong relationships
· Become a specialist within your market
Ideal candidates will be:
· Ambitious, dedicated and a great communicator
· Have previous commercial experience in sales (not essential)
· Motivated, resilient and target driven
· Be keen to learn and possess a natural ability to think on your feet
· Be computer literate
What Interaction Recruitment can offer in return:
· Highly competitive basic salaries + uncapped commission structure
· Great career progression opportunities
· Continued recruitment and accountancy specific training
· Help to Buy Scheme for first time buyers
· Bi-Annual all staff events
· Company incentives from trips abroad to cash prizes
If you are self-driven and wish to unlock your entrepreneurial skills, we will help you maximise your potential and give you the opportunity to reap the financial and personal growth rewards that recruitment offers.
For more information about this role, please contact Martyn Woollam on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed) or ;