I am looking for an experience Business Analsyt to join one of my clients on an inital 6 month basis
The Business Analyst will support my client on their transformation journey, through the development and implementation of innovative solutions, which are cost effective, easily accessible, and tailored to customers’ needs. This will be achieved through detailed business analysis assignments, to understand business issues and data challenges, and support the development of innovative solutions for transformation of core support services.
General Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- To undertake assigned projects, ensuring that agreed outcomes are delivered on time, within budget and to the expected standard.
- To communicate clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
- To ensure that staff assigned (directly and indirectly), understand the digital priorities and central government Digital Service Standards.
- Provide services that are fair and accessible to all, challenging existing practices that support the traditional culture and promote the Customer First proposition across the Council.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate legislation, Council Policies, the Council Constitution, Financial Rules, Employees Code of Conduct and other requirements of the Council.
- Promote the development of a high quality individual need led service, to comply always with the Council’s policies and procedures, particularly those regarding Data Protection, Equalities and Diversity and Health and Safety.
- Ensure compliance with and actively promote the Council’s Equalities and Diversity policies and strategies.
- Ensure compliance with and actively promote Health and Safety at work legislation, Council and Service H&S policies and procedures.
- Comply with the competencies and standard requisites agreed by the Council as relevant to your post.
Please apply if you are interested in hearing more with an up to date CV